Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is no longer in stock
• The generously ribbed bed is subjected to a special annealing process on the casting to prevent any deformation of the slideways.
• Headstock gears are made from chromium molybdenum steel. They are hardened using a special carbonization process and precision ground for quiet operation
• The spindle is supported by three precision bearings to ensure accuracy and rigidity during heavy cutting and is oil cooled
• Automatic forced type lubrication for all slideways
• X and Z axes are fitted with high precision ball screws for accuracy.
• Positioning accuracy ±0.01 mm.
• 10,4” 8055 TC color LCD monitor (Siemens on request)
• Integrated PLC.
• 8 bit bus, 32K RAM.
• Teach-in mode.
• Semi-automatic, automatic (Cycle) and part program modes.
• Automatic acceleration/deceleration.
• Rapid traverse.
• Self diagnostic routines
• Two electronic handwheels.
• Automatic home searching.
• Program input via RS-232 and USB.
• Ethernet RJ45